SÍBS is a non-profit organisation with the aim of improving the health and well-being of Icelanders through rehabilitation, prevention, positive intervention, education and awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
SÍBS owns and operates several businesses across rehabilitation, health and lifestyle:
- Reykjalundur, Iceland’s largest rehabilitation clinic.
- Múlalundur, one of Iceland’s major supported employment workplaces.
- Flagship store in Reykjavik with high-quality health and lifestyle products.
- Publication and awareness trough a widely distributed magazine and digital media.
- Continual awareness and national policy work on health and prevention.
- Peer-support groups and field work around the country.
- Fundraising through a national lottery, charity and other means.